Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chicago Bulls at the LA Clippers 10/28/95 preseason

I finished pulling the highlights from my first game of this project. While watching the game I had a few observations, as well as remembered some things.

Remembered:
- When I first re-watched all these games, I got watching them down to 1 1/2 hours per game. The average NBA broadcast is 2 1/2 hours.
- How horrible the Clippers were then even with some talented young players. They're much better now.

New observations:
- I was surprised to hear in the pre-game show that Jordan thought they could win 70 games that season. Remember, this was even before the regular season began.
- The 3-point line was so much closer.
- I kind of miss the ever present scoreboard that is now present in all broadcast games, but it is nice being able to see more of what's happening on the floor.

And by the way, the Bulls won 116-94. No surprise there (although they had lost to that same Clipper team the night before).

No comments:

Post a Comment