Saturday, May 22, 2010

More of My Top Twenty Movie Quotes

Movie quotes? Movie quotes!

1. Get him a body bag! Yeah!
2. We're gonna fight! And we're gonna win! Yeeeeeaaah!
3. Oh my God, the quarterback is toast!
4. You almost had me? You never had me—you never had your car. Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should.
5. No women, no kids.
6. Don't make me he-bitch man-slap you!
7. I am big! It was the pictures that got small!
8. I have two guns, one for each of ya.
9. When someone asks you if you're a god, you say, "YES!"
10. You know what this means? It means this damn thing doesn't work!
11. Well then a fox you shall be until I find your name, my foxy lady.
12. It's just stress, ASSHOLE!
13. Yu- ha-vu no- ma-burusu!
14. What do you got down there, a fuckin' rancor?
15. Achwell, try to say Serge. It's not so difficult. Surge? Sounds like a detergent.
16. Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.
17. My name's "Wild Bill" Kelso, and don't you forget it!
18. I'm not feeling! He's the one who's feeling!
19. Baby, I'm going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!
20. Mother nature just pissed her pantsuit!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I say. You do. No questions.
    2. It's afraid. It's afraid!
    3. ?
    4. This fool is running a Honda 2000.
    5. I haven't got time for this Mickey Mouse bullshit.
    6. It's not small. It's thin!
    7. ?
    8. You're a daisy if you do.
    9. ?
    10. Marty, I'm almost 18 years old. It's not like I've never parked before.
    11. It's called a lance. Hello?
    12. You ever kill anyone at close range with a small arms, sir? Messy.
    13. He'll need a rocket up his ass to catch that one; that baby's out of here.
    14. I knew you were going soft. Dinner's gonna be cold tonight, asshole!
    15. Hey Okey, do the Okey shuffle.
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. Not without incident.
    19. Sepatown!
    20. ?

    ReplyDelete