Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Celebrity Sightings - Joe Rogan

Since last Friday was Sister C's graduation, I was wondering if there were any celebrities there celebrating with friends or relatives. At one point I saw a dead ringer for Craig T. Nelson complete with shades, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't him. It got me thinking about my own graduation.

When I attended my college graduation, it was back in the day when "Fear Factor" still occupied half of NBC's nightly programming. Lo and behold but who was there at my graduation but the host of "Fear Factor," Joe Rogan. But I prefer to remember him from his "News Radio" days when he wasn't such a douche and a jerk. I guess he was there for a nephew or niece's graduation, since it surely couldn't have been his own kid who could have graduated. He acted like less of a dick cheering on his relative, but he still looked like a dick. I guess in some cases having no celebrity at your graduation is better than having any celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment