Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Top Twenty Movie Quotes

I have way more than twenty, but I'll start with this lot. Some of these I repeat all the time. I won't mention where they're from so you can have fun guessing. For Sister C, only list the movie title initials since you have an unfair advantage. Also, you can add the correct response since some of these have equally good follow-up answers.

1. But how in the name of Zeus' BUTTHOLE! ... did you get out of your cell? I only ask because in our current situation, well, it could prove to be useful information. MAYBE!
2. I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
3. Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has a watermark!
4. It's Marvin - your cousin, Marvin BERRY. You know that new sound you're looking for? Well, listen to this.
5. You. You are still dangerous. You can be my wingman anytime.
6. Please, God. No. You're one of them, aren't you?
7. Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes.
8. We're gonna need a bigger boat.
9. Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.
10. Zey dezerve to be 'ere mo zan we.
11. Littering and ... littering and ... littering and smokin' the reefer.
12. This is all his fault! He tricked me into going this way, but he'll do no better.
13. I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
14. And Leon's getting larger.
15. Phil? Phil Connors? I thought it was you!
16. Sir, you are talking to a nigger!
17. I have a meeting in ... men's room.
18. Say it! Say it! He was my boyfriend!
19. They're coming to get you, Barbara.
20. You son of a bitch, you left the bodies and you only moved the head stones. You only moved the head stones. Why? Why?

1 comment:

  1. Terrible formatting so the answers aren't as obvious: TR YGM AP BTTF TG DH BS J ?? ?? ST ?? TFATF A GD ?? WA YF NOTLD P I feel like I should know 10, 12 and 16...

    ReplyDelete