Saturday, June 26, 2010

Even More of My Top Ten Movie Quotes

More movie quotes!

1. You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up! Now you will go to sleep! Or I will put you to sleep. Check out my name tag. You're in my world now, grandma!

2. Unleash the awesome!

3. Oswald was a fag.

4. YEAH! Oh yes, yeah. I'm insensitive! I'm a very insensitive man! Stop you're job, look at the insensitive man!

5. It's Enrico Palazzo!

6. Oh my God! Oh my God! My twin brother has been shot! I think it was an Asian gang or something... There was this guy, he looked Asian... and he was speaking another language, I'm pretty sure it was... Asian.

7. Stop eating my sesame cakes!

8. I have a tiny penis, it's pathetic.

9. Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

10. Me so horny, me so stupid!

11. I now pronounce you man and man. You may now kiss the man.

12. Lieutenant Dan, ice cream!

13. They're already here! You're next!

14. One girl, I drove through three states wearing her head as a hat.

15. First we crack the shell, then we crack the nuts inside!

16. Would you like to buy a monkey?

17. Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

18. I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

19. I have a mole?!

20. No one makes me bleed my own blood!

No comments:

Post a Comment