Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrity Sightings - Jeffrey Butler

I had to go by Joseph Marcell's character's name from "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air," since it's doubtful anyone out there would have read the header and gone, "ah, yes, the Joseph Marcell who played Jeffrey Butler."

I happened to see him at Costco once, being very Jeffrey-Butler-like as he shopped for home goods. He wasn't dressed in his butler's uniform, which is perhaps why people weren't rushing him while yelling, "It's Jeffrey Butler!" It was pretty cool to see him though, since he was one of the funnier characters on "The Fresh Prince." I liked the episode where Will tricked him into thinking he won the lottery so he decided to quit only to find out later it was a joke.

Now if only I could meet James Avery from the show, then my life would be nearly fulfilled. Uncle Phil and Shredder at the same time? Sounds like a match made in TV heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment