Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Celebrity Sightings - Jason Alexander

I hate clowns. I don't think they're funny. In fact, I think they're pretty scary. Who thinks putting on makeup and floppy shoes is funny? So it should go without saying that I am also not fond of circuses.

I'm also not too fond of the French, especially French-Canadians. Quit being hosers trying to make another France in the middle of your stinking moose country, eh. Speak Canadian!

Imagine my discomfort then, when I was forced to sit in on the perfect storm: Circue du Soleil. As if circuses weren't traumatic enough, what with the indentured animals and freakish clowns, now they had to add the French-Canadian element to it. And it wasn't even the first time I've seen Cirque du Soleil, so it wasn't like it was a novelty to me.

There were two highlights, though. One of the clowns was this pretty strong dude who did one-handed handstands. Oh, and I also saw one quarter of the cast of Seinfeld. Jason Alexander apparently wanted to give his daughter something to talk about in therapy and took her to see Cirque. He looked like he was enjoying the show. Too bad I can't say the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment