Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Celebrity Sightings - Susan Sarandon

For some reason or another, I was driving a few blocks removed from my house when I stopped at a light. I noticed a woman in a summer dress crossing the street while walking her dog. It struck me that the woman was rather attractive. It could have been her dress that made her so appealing, since so few women wear dresses in L.A. nowadays (plus my predilection for women in dresses). But on second thought, it was probably her smile, because that woman wore one of the brightest smiles I have ever seen. It's the type of smile that could light up a room.

My trance was broken, though, when someone in the car next to me yelled, "Looking good, Mrs. Sarandon!" That woman walking her dog turned out to be Susan Sarandon, and upon hearing the compliment her smile beamed even brighter.

Even at age 60+, Susan Sarandon is still a remarkably attractive woman. And it didn't hurt that she was wearing a smile. More so than any clothing or accessories, a smile goes a long way toward projecting all sorts of attractive qualities, and there's nothing sexier than confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment