Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If I Won the Lottery

My family was watching an old episode of "Castle" wherein the question of what would you do if you won the lottery was posed to every character in the show.

Here was my verbatim answer:

"I would pay off my debt and hire a financial planner. Put a large chunk into savings, invest the rest. Take a small part of it to live off of. Move out into an apartment. Maybe buy a new TV. What do I need with like a hundred cars, I can only drive one at a time. Quit my job and take some time looking for one I really want, or a part-time job. Buy some construction paper. Stock my refrigerator with soda."

That, in a nutshell, is exactly what I would do if I won the lottery, whether it be $100,000 or $100,000,000 dollars. And for the record, it would be a 3-D TV. Probably a Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment