Friday, April 30, 2010

Celebrity Sightings - Castle Special Edition

For all of Friday, our neighborhood was home to the cast and crew of ABC's Castle. I don't watch much television, so when I say that I am a regular Castle watcher, it means something. Today was the final shoot of the season, so the scenes they shot today will be appearing in the season finale.

The cast and crew were especially nice, as they had pretty much invaded our neighborhood for the last couple of days, taking up street parking with their prop and equipment trucks. However I got the feeling that even if they weren't on location in someone's backyard, they still would have been nice. I met and talked to several of the crew who were kind enough to chat with me about the show, the industry, and their jobs. Everybody had a story, and they were all interesting to talk to.

And we did get to meet the two stars of the show, Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion. They seemed genuinely pleased to greet us, and were kind enough to sign for us. I had my copy of Firefly signed by Nathan Fillion, and Sister C had Stana Katic sign her copy of Stiletto. Was Stana Katic ever surprised by that. For those who don't know, Stiletto was one of her earlier starring roles. It is an enjoyable film, and someday I'll get around to writing a review for it. Nathan Fillion was even kind enough to take a picture with me and Sister C:
DSC00265 copy
As for what they filmed, I don't really want to spoil it, but here's a little preview: They visit the ******** house, and ********* him while his *** **** are ****ing ******. Oh, and Beckett wears her red jacket again. Oops, I've said too much.

Thanks to the cast and crew of Castle. The show is great, and I look forward to checking out the season finale on May 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment