Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Celebrity Sightings - Snooki

It depresses me very much to say this, but yesterday I saw Snooki from MTV's "Jersey Shore." She was signing autographs in the booth across from ours. No pictures because I wouldn't do you like that. This is a major downgrade from Sasha Vujacic ("the Douche") whom I saw at the last show and whom I also hate.

Snooki is very small, so much so that her standee, which is not that big, is still taller than her. She also has no waist—it's like legs, hips, chest, head. She really does look like an Oompa-Loompa, minus the green hair.

However from talking to the owners of the company for whom she's a spokesperson, she's very quiet and nice. They had dinner at her suite at the Palms, and went with her to the Playboy Club. She was always surrounded by security.

While I think that "Jersey Shore" is some of the worst of what America has to offer the world, it's all a part of what makes America great. If a small, orange girl can get famous for making a fool out of herself, then anyone should be able to make it with a little bit of luck and determination, and I definitely can't sweat her for milking her 15 minutes. You have to get while the gettin's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment