Monday, November 28, 2011

My Other Favorite Movies

I list my favorite movies in my profile. However I must confess that that's my snob list, as those are the movies I'm willing to admit to watching. While I truly do love all of those movies and have and will watch them many more times, I admit there are certain movies that I will watch over and over again once I pop them in my DVD player. In some cases, I just let these play on repeat. In no particular order, these are:

"The 40-Year-Old Virgin"
"Beverly Hills Cop"
"Big Trouble in Little China"
"Black Hawk Down"
"Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
"definitely, maybe"
"The Fog"
"Forrest Gump"
"Heat"
"It's a Wonderful Life"
"The Lady Eve"
"The Last Unicorn"
"Macross: Ai Oboete Imasu Ka"
"My Fair Lady"
"The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!"
"Pineapple Express"
"The Rock"
"The Shop Around the Corner"
"Simply Irresistible"
"The Thing"
"This is Spinal Tap"
"Three Kings"
"When Harry Met Sally"
"You've Got Mail"

(I lied. I put them in alphabetical order.)

No comments:

Post a Comment