Sunday, August 22, 2010

Books for Sale

0822001633
I had to go to Little Tokyo today to do some grocery shopping, so I stopped by the bookstore to see if they had anything of interest. Well, they did, but not for the reasons you might think. On the sales rack were a bunch of the books I worked on (nearly the whole row in the middle). It's strange to think that that company I worked for has been gone for about a year and a half now, and yet there are still books out there that stand as a testament that we did exist at one time.

It's a little sad to see them being sold so cheaply, but I feel like we worked very hard on them and that we did a good job, so I can be proud.

I see that there's still a copy of "Yoki Koto Kiku," so you should grab it if you have the chance. Or ask me for one ... I kind of have a case of those in my closet. Shh, it's our little secret ;)

2 comments:

  1. I've walked by this at least six times over the last two months. Makes me on one hand sad, but also quite proud to have been around so many talents & sweet folk. So glad you took a pic with such quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if only Galaxy Angel Party were there.. "WhEEEEE!"

    ReplyDelete