Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Yokai of the Week - Masterpiece Series

I thought I'd take the time this week to introduce three more pieces from the Yokai Masterpiece Series. Two feature yokai from my previous list, with another recent yokai.
DSC01045
Yokai Masterpiece #2 - Karakasa - colored construction paper mounted on foam board.
DSC01048adjust
Yokai Masterpiece #3 - Umibozu - colored construction paper mounted on foam board.
DSC01043
Yokai Masterpiece #5 - Amikiri - colored construction paper mounted on foam board.

I'm considering auctioning or raffling these off if there's any interest. I'm sure any of these pieces would look lovely in someone's bathroom.

For a comparison of the original artwork to the masterpiece version, scroll to the bottom of the post.

So no new yokai this week, but there will be a new yokai of the week next week.

karakasa comp copy
umibozu comp copy
amikiri comp copy

No comments:

Post a Comment